The principal at any time and without assigning any reason may ask a parent to withdraw his/her ward if he/she feels that such a course of action is in the best interest of the school.

A parent wishing to withdraw his ward should apply on the prescribed form giving 10 days time. School leaving Transfer Certificate, examination progress card and entitled certificates will not be issued unless all the dues of the school have been cleared up to date.